Basic requirements for a national association of Christian counsellors
1. Be clearly Christian i.e. having a Statement of Faith that is recognised as Christian by other members of ACC Europe
2. To have (or be working towards) a system of accreditation for counsellors (individuals). Accreditation should be available regardless of profession or denomination.
3. To have or to be working towards a system for recognising courses which are suitable to train Christians for accreditation
4. Accreditation includes a means to ensure that counsellors are accountable in their work.
5. Agreement to ACC Europe’s definition of Christian Counselling.
6. Pay the subscription (agreed at the annual meeting) to ACC-EU annually.
7. Have a representative at the annual meeting of ACC-EU on most occasions (more than 50%)